Resto-Rat is at its core an asset management application, where you manage information and activities for all your collection and restoration assets. An asset can be a motorcycle held in a collection, or it can be an active restoration project. In other words . . . planes, cars, tractors, boats, motorcycles, or bicycles are all considered an asset.
Subscription pricing for the application is based on the number of assets you are managing, and the premium functionality that you want to use in managing those assets. The following table highlights the application functionality and the total number of assets you can manage with each level of subscription. Note that annual subscriptions receive a discount. Look at our value proposition page if you are having trouble deciding which level of subscription brings you the most value.
- Paid in Advance
- Collection Assets
- Photo Management
- Archive Notes
- Task Planning
- Time Tracking
- Archive Notes
- $21.99 / Year
- $39.99 / Year
- $69.99 / Year
- $89.99 / Year
- 5 or more
Subscription Terms and Conditions
Subscription pricing for the application is based on the number of assets you are managing. The following table highlights the total number of assets you can manage with each level of subscription. Note that annual subscriptions receive a discount.
- 14-day free trial for new subscriptions.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the subscription rate of Rat $1.99/month ($21.99/year); Double Rat $3.99/month ($39.99/year); Rat Fink $6.99/month ($69.99/year); Professional $8.99/month ($89.99/year).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renew may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to the application, where applicable.
- Current subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period.